For well over two hours he entertained us with his music, his humour and his wit. His natural showmanship abounded throughout the night making this more that a just a music concert. It was pure entertainment!
He played songs from both his past albums and his soon to be released EP, as well as a few cuts from his work with the Little Derek and the Haemo Blues Band and some of his personal, and family, favourites including ‘Sun Is Gonna Shine’, ‘Toast & Jam’, ‘Carolina’, ‘Good Time Charlie’ and Seven Spanish Angels.
After seeing him tonight we only had one regret, that it took us so long to see him live. What an entertainer! If you’ve never heard him, check him out!
Here’s Charlie performing “Sun Is Gonna Shine” at the 2012 Dutch Mason Blues Festival:
For more info on Charlie A’Court check out these links:
- Website: http://www.charlieacourt.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/charlieacourt
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/charlieacourt
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/charlieacourt
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/charlie-acourt
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/chasacourt/
The concert was held at Point Rock House Concerts and as always, this venue truly added to the night. Thanks, Mary!
Of course, a big thanks to Charlie for an awesome, awesome, awesome evening!