- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 tbls lime juice
- zest of lime
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1/2 teas chili powder
- 1/4 teas cumin
- 1 pizza dough
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup each red and green peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- chili infused oil or olive oil
- Place your pizza stone in the oven and preheat at 550F for at least an hour.
- Prepare marinade in a glass bowl. Add chicken and place in fridge to marinade about 30 minutes
- Fan fry the chicken strips until done, leave room in the skillet for the strips to fry and not stew.
- Stretch dough and place on a cornmeal coated pizza peel.
- Spread the salsa on the crust, Add the cooked chicken, peppers and onion. Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Slide the pizza from the peel, using your free hand to gently pull the front of the pizza to the hot pizza stone.
- Set timer for 7 minutes. Lift the crust before removing from oven. if the crust is golden brown it is done, if not check in another minute.
- When pizza is done remove from oven with the peel and slide onto the cutting board.
- Using a pastry brush spread the oil on the outer crust.
- Cut into wedges with a pizza wheel and enjoy!
- Leave pizza stone in the oven to cool.
Napolenta Pizza Dough